Frequently Asked Questions
You can order items just like in any other eCommerce website. After selecting your product/s you will be redirected to amazon.com to finish your purchase.
Shipping and Delivery
All deliveries are handled by amazon.com and their respected partners.
Standard shipping time is usually any where from 4-5 business days.
All orders of $25 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify for FREE Shipping.
You receive free shipping if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with “FREE Shipping” messaging on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
You can get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime. No minimum spend is required to qualify.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s free shipping eligibility.
- You can ship to a U.S. delivery address in the 50 states only.
- You can ship to APO/FPO addresses only when they have a U.S. zip code.
- You may find geographic shipping restrictions apply to particular products.Note: Some items may not be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii using free shipping.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping:
- The order may contain ineligible items.Note: Gift cards receive free One-Day Shipping but don’t apply to the $25 minimum.
- A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply.
- An eligible item that was canceled brought the total below $25.
Returns and refunds
Returns and refunds are handled by amazon.com by their own policy which you can read more here.